Skolelinux.de Youngster Meeting at Andernach off Koblenz

While I'm observing increased activity of testing and submissions,
the idea arises that there should be some communication pipe to the
ongoing meeting at Andernach (near Koblenz, Germany):

	http://wiki.skolelinux.de/YoungsterMeeting2008

Wiki pages are in German, but probably there is some time frames left
for test installations. So, this is also a call for partakers in this
meeting to join our well known IRC channels.

Cheers
Ralf