Re: Skolelinux.de Youngster Meeting at Andernach off Koblenz

[Ralf Gesellensetter]
> While I'm observing increased activity of testing and submissions,
> the idea arises that there should be some communication pipe to the
> ongoing meeting at Andernach (near Koblenz, Germany):

Yes, definitely.

> Wiki pages are in German, but probably there is some time frames
> left for test installations. So, this is also a call for partakers
> in this meeting to join our well known IRC channels.

I have not seen any test reports for German yet, so I hope this mean
everything is working well. :)

The Norwegian Bokmaal installation see to work fine, at least.  Still
some issues with LDAP and Samba, though.  :)

I assume you talk about #debian-edu on irc.debian.org as the well
known IRC channel.  Developers hang out there as usual. :)

Happy hacking,