Re: Some notes on multimedia support in iceweasel

[Jonas Smedegaard]
> Kaffeine is tied to KDE.  It acts funny in a non-KDE environment.

Oh.  Did not know it had problems running outside KDE.  How bad is it?

> This is obviously only relevant if you plan to support other
> desktops than KDE.

We want to get it working on Gnome too, so definitely relevant.

I've updated <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/BrowserMultimedia>
and created a table listing the status.  Please update the status of
other plugins.  I need help testing, as it take a while to test each
plugin.

The kaffeine plugin work with most of the test sites.  Any of the
untested ones that work better?  Which of the plugins support
embedding and provide control buttons?

Happy hacking,