Re: Logo for tasks page

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008, Holger Levsen wrote:

I like the penguin with the bag, but I miss a swirl there.. :)

I like this guy as well, but the format is broken in this scope - we need
a banner like image with a large width and a small height ...

I'd suggest "Bokmål desktop" then. Because afaik there is only Norwegian
Bokmål so it's kind of redundant. But obviously, who am I to talk about
Bokmål :-D

;-)
Me too.  And even if it would cheap for me to change this I just will not
do it to just see how much importance people here will give the layout of the
tasks pages.  (Well, I could do it technically if somebody without write
permissions ask me to do so by proposing a reasonable change but I will not
change it on my own.)

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--