Re: Problem with new install

Jürgen Leibner wrote:
Am Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008 schrieb Frederik:
Jürgen Leibner wrote:
Am Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008 schrieb Frederik:
-----------8<--------------

Is there any way to configure my external environment so that
skolelinux will work out of the box?
Yes, sure, you can read about that here:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Requirements#he
ad-8cf31e97d97d7776c52596a82504350b4fd1a50f
Yep, thats just about what i have. Except i run both the server and
terminalserver profiles (and workstation so i can use the graphical
interface for tweaking) on the same box.

AFAIK, the Terminal Server profile integrates the workstation profile, so you do not need to choose it for install. IIRC there is a description which explains that at the point you where you have to choose the profile(s).
Could it be the problem that i run both server and terminal server on
one box?

Normaly not, but I don't know if the also choosen workstation profile matters. I don't think so.

I'm stille mystified about why all my packets get send to the
loopback interface.
Take a look at the other mail I wrote to your questions.

Ok, thanks, well i will try a reinstall then whithout the workstation profile.