Re: Changing clients to automatically find their proxy?

Hi,

On Wednesday 02 July 2008 18:12, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> I sent to Nigel the needed block, as in Extremadura we use it by
> default. IE browsers are blocked, except when they access to the MS
> security update sites, to allow security updates if some windows machine
> is needed).

I think this is a sensible default for Debian Edu too.

On Windows one should really use Firefox or Opera, but not IE. (Unless you do
webapps development, then you need to test with IE too...)

So IMHO we should do that too and document how to modify it.

regards,
	Hlger