Re: Default exam mode in Debian Edu

El mié, 02-07-2008 a las 12:05 +0200, Holger Levsen escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 01 July 2008 22:04, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > José L. Redrejo Rodríguez proposed this iptables rule to drop all
> > packages heading for TCP ports 23-120 for all users in the groupname
> > group.
>
> why not include port 22 in this list?
>
> Also it's still quite useless, I operate ssh servers on 443 and higher ports
> as well.

I gave this example as "an example" of how to do it, not as the desired
implementation. In fact, in Extremadura we don't need this exam mode, as
with ControlAula the teacher can enable/disable network access to the
students easily at any moment (it's more used by the teachers to block
Internet access to a single student that to a general group).

Cheers.