How can we configure OSC Inventory automatically at install time?

The recent images in Lenny install oscinventory-agent on the clients
and oscinventory-server on the main-server.  But the preseeding is not
in place, and the packages are not properly configured.

The OSC Inventory server seem to require a mysql database.  Ignoring
my preference for PostgreSQL, how can we get the server configured to
work out of the box at install time?  Anyone got experience and ideas?

Happy hacking,