Re: ITP: controlaula -- Classroom management tool (fwd)

El mar, 27-05-2008 a las 14:13 +0200, Andreas Tille escribió:
> Hi once more,
>
> just tell me which task would be apropriate to contain this one ...

It has two binary packages: controlaula & ltsp-controlaula

ltsp-controlaula should be installed in the clients chroot, so it should
go to thin-client-server .

controlaula should be installed in the teachers pc when used in ltsp or
in every student pc if they're not thin clients. So, this package should
go to thin-client-server and to workstations.

Anyway, first I have to upload it to Debian and pass the ftp-masters
check ;-)

Cheers.
josé L.