Re: ITP: controlaula -- Classroom management tool (fwd)

On Tue, 27 May 2008, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:

It has two binary packages: controlaula & ltsp-controlaula

ltsp-controlaula should be installed in the clients chroot, so it should
go to thin-client-server .

controlaula should be installed in the teachers pc when used in ltsp or
in every student pc if they're not thin clients. So, this package should
go to thin-client-server and to workstations.

OK, it would be nice if you would care for the entries in the tasks files.

Anyway, first I have to upload it to Debian and pass the ftp-masters
check ;-)

Well, as you know I tend to add the info before to promote the prospective
packages idea.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--