Re: ITP: controlaula -- Classroom management tool (fwd)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ITP: controlaula -- Classroom management tool (fwd)
- From: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:30:20 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <alpine.DEB.1.10.0805281028570.26412@wr-linux02>
- In-reply-to: <1211891762.17853.33.camel@aula1-pro>
- References: <alpine.DEB.1.10.0805271411490.1202@wr-linux02> <1211891762.17853.33.camel@aula1-pro>
On Tue, 27 May 2008, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
It has two binary packages: controlaula & ltsp-controlaula
ltsp-controlaula should be installed in the clients chroot, so it should
go to thin-client-server .
controlaula should be installed in the teachers pc when used in ltsp or
in every student pc if they're not thin clients. So, this package should
go to thin-client-server and to workstations.
OK, it would be nice if you would care for the entries in the tasks files.
Anyway, first I have to upload it to Debian and pass the ftp-masters
Well, as you know I tend to add the info before to promote the prospective