Re: Best way to install Java JAR files (java packaging)

Am Samstag 24 Mai 2008 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:
> Did you just mean free as in beer?  Or free as defined by Ubuntu,
> or...?

Dear Jonas, when I say "GPLed" I mean GPL-licensed.

on IRC I learned that there might be at least two prototypes we could
learn from:

freemind
tvbrowser (packeged by Sidux IIRC)

And: Yes, I have been using the RFP protocol - but am not tracking its
progress actively. I suppose I will get notified in case of replies.

I think, Gambas has a feature to build Debian packages right from the
current project. Wouldn't it be neat to have a Java IDE that has such
button?

Kind regards
Ralf