Re: Desktop profiles

[José L. Redrejo Rodríguez]
> I vote for option 1 (for every new user in the debian-edu pc), but
> I'm not really sure of it, so I'd like to hear more opinions before
> commiting the needed changes.

I did not quite understand the 'new user' part.  I would prefer
settings to be enabled when the package is installed, in a global file
that can be changed when we upgrade packages.  I would not have
anything copied into the users home directory, which would require
editing a lot of files to fix or change.

Happy hacking,