Re: Re: Which of the Extramadura applications are missing in Debian?

Is Pablo working on his own on this? I'd recommend he join the Java team: http://pkg-java.alioth.debian.org/

Thanks Jonas for the advise. Jose Luis has guessed correctly that I need support on that.

EJS is a complex java application that has a few dependencies, and at least one is architecture dependent, which are not packaged. I am stuck with Java 3D and certainly, having the experienced guys around makes a big difference when facing troubles.

I will do indeed as I already know a few of those Java guys.

--
Pablo Pita Leira