Re: Which of the Extramadura applications are missing in Debian?

On Fri, 9 May 2008, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

<URL:http://linexedu.educarex.es/index.php/Portada> and see which of
these packages are currently in Debian Etch and Lenny, and which is
missing?  I would like to see the complete list of packages, as well
as the status of each package in Debian.

I would *strongly* recommend to put this list into the debian-edu
tasks files in the scheme for prospective packages as it is described
in [1] and a lot of examples can be found in for instance med-bio
task[2] because the effect could be immediately viewable at the according
tasks page (like [3]) which is a *big* help to decide where to start
first and which work is left to do.

Ask me for any help if something remains unclear!

We should make an effort to get the remaining packages included in
Debian before Lenny freezes in little more than a month.

Yep.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/ch-sentinel.en.html#s-packageslist