Date of next IRC-Meeting

Hi all,

on todays irc meeting we decided, that the next meeting could be on
March the 24th. As this is Easter Monday we also decide that the final
decision should be done here on the mailinglist.

So if anyone has objections, he or she should answer within a week. If
there is a consensus, that Easter Monday will not work the meeting
could/should be a week later on March the 31th.

The time would be like today 19:00 UTC (for all in CET/CEST timezone,
please keep in mind that the daylight saving thingy switches on March
30th (from UTC+1 to UTC+2)).

Greetings

Daniel