Re: kiosktool

Hi Alf,

On Saturday 29 March 2008 22:29, Alf Tonny Bätz wrote:
> Well we have make some testing our selv to, we have found out that
> it's not the kmenuedit that is the bug here, it's the kiosktool that
> have the bug, sins it's the kiosktool thats tells kmenuedit what menu
> it's working on.. and the installations of the kubuntu's version
> fiksed this bug.. The kmenuedit can be the same that is installed on
> debian.

Ah, cool, thanks for that info. That helped a lot :)

Can you please try the package I'm providing at
http://people.debian.org/~holger/kiosktool ? I think it has the correct
patch, but with all the noise in the ubuntu diff I'm not fully sure...

If you find that package working, I'll provide a better changelog, upload it
to etch-test and will fill a bug against kiosktool in Debian (hm. this seems
to be #348888), so that this will be fixed for Lenny too.

regards,
	Holger