Re: How important is "Architecture: any" (Was: Downloads things, ...)

[Holger Levsen]
> I'd suggest to also build it for amd64 and powerpc, as those
> architectures are also supported by Debian Edu and probably other
> "mainstream" CDDs.

Either we make the package arch: any, and build on some or all archs,
or we make it arch: all, and stop building on more than one arch.  I
believe you are discussing which list of architectures to support if
it isn't arch: all, while at least I believed Andreas to discuss if we
should convert the package to arch: all.

Happy hacking,