Re: How important is "Architecture: any" (Was: Downloads things, ...)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: How important is "Architecture: any" (Was: Downloads things, ...)
- From: Holger Levsen <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 10:51:18 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <alpine.DEB.1.00.0802292336040.14468@wr-linux02>
- References: <20080226175431.GA10289@roeckx.be> <alpine.DEB.1.00.0802281751580.7645@wr-linux02> <alpine.DEB.1.00.0802292336040.14468@wr-linux02>
On Friday 29 February 2008 23:43, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I would regard this as pure overkill for very less use. IMHO it
> would be fine to build the control file on the most feature rich
> architceture which is probably i386 and live mit not fullfilled
> Recommends on some not so good supported archs.
I'd suggest to also build it for amd64 and powerpc, as those architectures are
also supported by Debian Edu and probably other "mainstream" CDDs.
Description: PGP signature