Re: keyboard dies on login screen

Tirsdag 29 januar 2008 02:59, skrev Ismael Farfán Estrada:
> Hi list,
> I'm setting up the server with skolelinux but I have a
> weird problem here: as soon as the login screen apears
> the keyboard stop working, it work during the startup
> process but and then dies.
> The client is a Celeron 400mhz, 32M RAM bootting via Etherboot

Is it only the keyboard that stops working? Does the mouse work? Can you
ping the client?

The reason I'm asking is because I had a similar case once when I was
experimenting with the chroot, somehow the client would loose network
when X got configured, resulting in keyboard not working (but X and
mouse still did for a while)

I never found out what was really wrong with the chroot (too much
experimenting), recreating it solved the problem. But I have never seen
this from "normal" chroot.

Klaus Ade
67E61D18B2C44F8A3DA35C6D849F9F5F 26FA477D