keyboard dies on login screen

Hi list,
I'm setting up the server with skolelinux but I have a
weird problem here: as soon as the login screen apears
the keyboard stop working, it work during the startup
process but and then dies.

The client is a Celeron 400mhz, 32M RAM bootting via Etherboot

this is my lts.conf
#check /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/doc/ltsp-client/examples/lts.conf for a better example lts.conf file
[Default]
	SERVER = 192.168.0.254
	XSERVER = vesa
	X_MOUSE_PROTOCOL   = "PS/2"
	X_MOUSE_DEVICE     = "/dev/psaux"
	X_MOUSE_RESOLUTION = 400
	X_MOUSE_BUTTONS    = 3
	USE_XFS            = N
	SCREEN_01          = startx
	X_MODE_0           = 800x600

	NBD_SWAP = Y
	SOUND = y
	LOCALDEV = Y
	# Workaround for diskless workstations, making sure ldm is still enabled on thin clients
	# even if kdm is installed.
	##SCREEN_07 = ldm
	MODULE_01          = "sb irq=10 io=0x300"   #what is this for?

any ideas?

En muchos lugares, tomar fotos es visto como una costumbre vil y reprendible

Tú, como Pedro, gana tiempo buscando en Live.com
http://www.live.com