make bind9 preseedable

Hello,
I'm one of the Debian-Edu Developers and we have a very longstanding bug
(#311188) which I would like to solve somehow.

One problem is here that we modify during installation, one of your
configuration files (/etc/default/bind9) in order to start the bind daemon
with other arguments.

Would it be possible for you to include a patch from me in order to make
this preseedable?

This patch would include one debconf question (low prio)
 - Which options to you want to pass to the bind9 daemon ?
Since this is a low prio questions you'll see this not on a normal
installation so a sane default value would be needed. (I would suggest
using the values which is set atm).

Then /etc/default/bind9 is created in postinst and is preseedable for
custom debian distributions,

If you answer yes we'll work out a patch so that you have only to review
and apply it.

Thanks in advance

Patrick Winnertz

--