Re: Doubts and question about the merging of LinEx in Debian Edu

On Thursday 17 January 2008, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jan 2008, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> > I fully agree with you if you're thinking of using the computers to
> > technical literacy, but, at least for us, the computers are in the
> > classrooms as a tool for teaching. In some degrees there is a computer
> > related subject, but they're there mostly to teach languages, maths,
> > history, geography, etc.
>
> Perhaps you should point people to
>
>      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR8Oh0Js_lA

That's a very interesting video, that I hadn't seen yet :)

but it only reinforces the need for basic computer skills, it shows the
computers as a basic tool used in every class, replacing things like
encyclopedias, and reference books
-> if those kids lack a basic computer literacy at this point, there would
be something seriously wrong with those schools
--
Cheers, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)