Re: recommended router plattform

Hi,

On Friday 26 October 2007 11:22, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> A long time ago we recommended floppyfw as a firewall solution.
> Perhaps it is still a good alternative?
> <URL:http://www.zelow.no/floppyfw/>.

Looks recent and good to me. Only minus is that there only seems to be english
documentation. (And compared to coyote there is the regression that coyote
has a gui-application (for linux and windows) to build a configured
custom-floppy.)

pfsense and m0n0wall also look good, but are based on BSD, which I consider a
disadvantage in this case, due to the targeted audience.

I'll update the documentation accordingly, it's a wiki, so we can
change+improve it anytime.

regards,
	Holger