recommended router plattform

Hi,

http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/Requirements currently
says at the bottom:

'Internet-Router
A router/gateway, connected to the internet on the external interface and
running on the IP address 10.0.2.1 on the internal interface. The router must
not run a DHCP server, it can run a DNS server, though this is not needed and
will not be used.
FIXME: We suggest coyote (link) or or. link to setup documentation'

So I was going to add a link to coyote and found the following on its homepage
at http://www.coyotelinux.com/products.php?Product=coyote

'NOTE: This product is licensed for personal and educational use only. If you
would like to use our products for commercial or government use, please see
the "Wolverine Firewall and VPN Server". '

That it's not free as in DFSG is one issue (which we could choose to ignore, I
personaly dont want to do that, though), a more practical is probably the
question what goverments wanting to use it in education are supposed to
choose ;-)

So I would rather like to suggest/link to OpenWRT (which supports i386 now
too) and/or suggesting to use a Debian based router. (There is also fli4li
(not sure if there is english documentation) and LEAF.)

What do you think?

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: Coyote has been suggested since Debian Edu woody, _AFAIK_.