Re: debian-edu-doc package

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007, Holger Levsen wrote:

OTOH, as we want to include localized images, the package will get bigger
anyway...

What about debian-edu-doc-en, debian-edu-doc-de, debian-edu-doc-es ...
As long as the images are not localized a debian-edu-doc-common might
be reasonable (and since when are symlinks not working??).
I don't know whether this really solves the problem for the CD/DVD
if you want to provide full localized media, but it might make sense
in any case.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--