Betreff: Stable update proposal: lwat 0.15-1etch1 --> 0.16-1
Datum: Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2007
Von: Patrick Winnertz <winnie@der-winnie.de>
An: debian-edu@lists.debian.org

Hello,

I would like to request the update of lwat in etch stable.

This update would fix some annoying bugs (426690,430666,435997).
E.g. useLisGroups is not longer ignored by the postinst script. (The
complete postinst script was reworked.)

Furthermore some translations have updated (e.g. the german one).

Furthermore finnarne fixed some incorrect cookie handling here.

See the debdiff between 0.1.5-1etch1 and 0.16-1 for details. (I attach it,
it's quite long).

Greetings
Winnie

--