debian-edu-doc package

Hi,

the binary debian-edu-doc package in our etch is 6.5mb in size, the source
package is 19 mb.

Yesterdays upload brought the source pcackage down to 10mb and the binary up
to 13mb.

The growth in the size of the binary package (*) is because now the html
version of the manual contains images.

Unfortunatly links (for putting the images in the en-directory and then
linking to them from the de/es/nb/etc directory) is not allowed in the
default apache2 configuration, and if i dont use links, the binary package
size will go further up. (Currently images are broken in the html version in
etch-test.)

OTOH, as we want to include localized images, the package will get bigger
anyway...

I'm mentioning this, as this will lead (or in etch-test has already led) to
some packages being dropped from the CDs and DVD. Is this an issue? :)

regards,
	Holger

(*) the shrinking in the source package is due to bugfixing..