Re: should we ship iceweasel (firefox) on the first cd?

- wrote:
I frequently watch The National Geographic Channel, and not so long ago they used to run a short video sequence (in the commercial context) saying something along the line of: (from memory)

"Rsenet sduites of the hmaun brinas way to porecss wirtten txet sohws taht it deos not matetr waht odrer the letetrs in a wrod is put, as lnog as the nmuber of cahratecrs is crorect and the frist and the lsat lteter is pclaed crorectly. Tihs is beuacse the hmaun barin raeds wrods as a wohle and not the idnuviidal cactharers of ecah wrod.
Tnhik agian!"

I kind of like that anecdote ...

:)

Gjermund Skogstad