debian-cd updated on administrator for building the CDs

Hi fellowers

During the last days I updated the debian-cd version on administrator.
We are now using the newest debian-cd version from svn (revision 1372) to
build our CDs.
With this version we hope to fix the CD building for the new ports (powerpc
and amd64) as well as including some nice bugfixes and new features for the
CD building in general.
Unfortunately the process of upgrading took longer than I thought and
therefore the CD building did not work during the last 3 days, I am sorry for
any inconvenience. Right now I enabled the building of the etch-test and etch
daily builds again (both i386). I have to adjust the configuration for
etch-test-amd64, etch-amd64, powerpc-etch-test, powerpc-etch and
etch-test-dvd which will simply take some time and due to some changes in
debian-cd the cdspacelists for the suites are missing as well, I hope to fix
these things soon and I will keep you up to date on these points, again sorry
for any inconvenience.
Please note that the new daily builds have a name change and therefore they
are called "debian-edu-$arch-CD-$number.iso", which means the following for
the etch-test[0] and the etch daily[1] build. Please adjust your download
scripts, rsync lines or whatever to the new path.

Cheers
Steffen

P.S. Please remember that you can always fill a bugreport against the CD
building infrastructure in our bugzilla[2]. Therefore just choose the archive
component when filling a new bugreport.

[0]: http://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-etch-test/debian-edu-i386-CD-1.iso

[1]: http://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-etch/debian-edu-i386-CD-1.iso

[2]: http://bugs.skolelinux.org/