Re: should we ship iceweasel (firefox) on the first cd?

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 08:31:31PM +0100, cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) wrote:
> No i'm not it's the exact same problem of paying more then something is
                                                        ^^^^
> worth in order to get a simple brand name.

Sorry to be picky, but "then" should be than. I have noticed this
before, is it due to the difficulty of the English language.

I am interested in how this error in translation could occur.
And this is an education list :-)

Please don't be offended.
--
Chris.