please install apache2 on administrator.s.o

Hi,

I suspect (based on (the logs in) the bugreports) that installing apache2 on
administrator will fix #1217, #1267 and maybe even #1258. I'm pretty much
sure about #1217 and #1267, haven't read the logs from #1258 yet.

Currently it runs lighthttpd which doesnt seem to be able to keep up, when too
many requests occur in a short time frame.

After reproducing #1267 here (which took me like 7 installs or so to hit the
bug) and comparing the logs, I noticed that in the failed install the
download of the kde-i18n-se.deb failed (server closed connection
unexpectedly), which normally can be downloaded without a problem.

I've had a similar problem once with a mirror I maintained where I inetd
killed the ftp-server when there were too many connections per minute. Maybe
lighthttpd has the same security feature, maybe it cannot cope with the load.
The symptoms were exactly the same as in #1217 and #1267.

Obviously its (probably, I dont really know lighthttpd) also possible to
configure lighthttpd properly, but in my experience it's much easier to just
install apache2.

apache1 is no option as it doesnt support large files (over 2GB, eg DVD
images) and will never support it.

regards,
	Holger