Re: icon attack!

Hi Nigel,

On Saturday 01 December 2007 08:53, nigel barker wrote:
> > can you please have a look at the description of kioskmode at
> > http://wiki.skolelinux.no/DebianEdu/Documentation/Etch/HowTo/Desktop and
> > possibly fix or improve it?
> ok, will do after this question.

Great, thanks.

> So suppose I move the profiles to
> /etc/kde3/kioskprofiles/

Sounds like a good idea to me. I like it much better than putting them
in /var - can you please add it to the documention while you're at it?! ;-)

> will future upgrades still point to that location?

As I currently have no edu install at hand to check myself: do you (or anybody
else) know where this pointer is set? :)

(I definitly think/hope so. Upgrades must keep configuration changes intact.)

regards,
	Holger