Re: icon attack!

I did this, but I have two questions:

the students profile:
"makes sure that the programs behind the desktop icons also show up in the kde panel "

I have a CD1- installed tjener combi-server at home. The Gimp is not installed from CD1, but its icon is on the pupil profile desktop (blank icon). And what does that mean "in the panel". Should that be in the _menu_?

"makes sure that students cannot start another kde session"
does that mean they can't log in twice? If so then its wrong. I get kids doing that all the time.

nigel

Holger Levsen wrote:
Hi Nigel,