Re: flashplugin-nonfree uploaded to etch-test

Hi,

On Friday 30 November 2007 11:26, José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> I think the best solution...

I agree with your suggestions, please file bugs against the
flashplugin-nonfree package in debians bts :-)

But this is about a short term solution for etch. Maybe we can^wshould
incorporate your suggestion into our r2 or when the adobe binary changes
again. Currently the package I uploaded today works and is available.

regards,
	Holger