flashplugin-nonfree uploaded to etch-test

Hi,

I've just uploaded flashplugin-nonfree to etch-test (which needs new
processing from another ftpmaster), to workaround the issue, that it's broken
in etch for more than half a year and will only be upgraded with Debian etch
r2, which is not even really scheduled yet.

I believe it would be smart to include it in our etch, so that our users can
install and use flash easily.

regards,
	Holger

P.S.: obligatory yadayada about nonfree flash obmitted on purpose ;-)