Re: please reply and contribute to the 3.0r1 PR

Am Dienstag 27 November 2007 schrieb Holger Levsen:
> Please add those pictures! (Maybe not include all of them, just
> provide them as links..)

Thank you, the release info is focussed on technical details - but it
could still be useful to have images in it.

Now I wonder how to provide those in a way which is likewise appropriate
for browsers & printing. Photographs are not scalable as you know.

A starting point would be a free licensed repository for possible
picutres in different resolutions - a free version of Flickr. Does
Debian.org provide any archive for pictures?

Of course I could use some web space and provide my own bunch of
pictures - or I could upload those to SVN. But I am not sure if this is
the best solution to serve all.

As a starting point, I will provide some pictures soon (keep reminding
me).

Regards
Ralf