please reply and contribute to the 3.0r1 PR

Hi,

during yesterdays debian-edu IRC meeting (summary available at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2007/11/msg00293.html) we decided, that we
plan to release 'Debian Edu / Skolelinux "Terra" 3.0r1' this friday (in three
days), if the testing until thursday doesn't reveal major blockers.

Therefore, we are preparing a press release at
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/PressReleases/PressRelease_DebianEdu-3.0r1_Terra
which lists the following people (cc:ed) as local contacts:

Norway: Anders Kringstad, Knut Yrvin
Germany: Kurt Gramlich
Spain: José "L. Redrejo" Rodríguez
France: Thierry Stauder
Pakistan: Tariq Farooqi

In the meeting yesterday we decided to ping you and ask for a reply, if you
are still the local contact. You should also read that press release (and the
linked releasenotes), to be able to respond to press inquireries.

If we dont hear back from you, we will conclude that you are not suitable as a
press contact and ask the local team for a new contact. Please reply.

Also, please try to contribute to the press release, it still needs some
polishing...

Last, but not least: if you think you could be a press contact in a region not
listed above, please also reply. /me waves to australia, israel, the
netherlands, japan, italy, sweden, finnland, danmark ... :-)

regards,
	Holger