https://www vs https://tjener.intern

Hi,

<finnarne> are people aware that if you do as told and point your web-browser
to "https://www/lwat/"; you get an big warning that tells you that the
certificate is generated for "tjener.intern" ?

<finnarne> and that this certificate is only valid for 1 month from
installation time ?

We use https://www in the release manual and I believe there was a reason for
not using tjener.intern - but I forgot which it was. Can someone enlighten
me?

The duration of the certificate should just be documented for now, possible
with a link to a howto for making real ones...

regards,
	Holger (who drops this into this mail, so we dont forget. But I can forget
about this for now at least :)