Re: Advice on elementary school environment

Hi,

if you want to use KDE for little kids, you can also take a look to mEDUXa
desktop for primary schools:

http://www.grupocpd.com/archivos_documentos/info_meduxa/meduxa_project_released/#

http://www.grupocpd.com/archivos_documentos/info_meduxa/meduxa_project_released/#

Here is a more technical description (in spanish) about the job done:

http://www.hexperides.org/hexperides/index.php/La_Maqueta

and get the configuration files from mEDUXa 1.2 from launchpad:

http://codebrowse.launchpad.net/~hexperides/hexperides/main/files

You won't find there the last versión. We have fixed a couple of bugs since,
but that is 99% of the kiosk config files.

Bye

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Director de Ejercicios Resueltos SLU (Grupo CPD)