Re: Advice on elementary school environment

El vie, 02-11-2007 a las 14:58 +0100, Holger Levsen escribió:
> Hi Pablo,
>
> On Friday 02 November 2007 14:19, Pablo Pita Leira wrote:
> > I wanted to point you to the desktops of the Linex Edu people for three
> > different age groups (pages in spanish, but nice screens). They are gnome
> > based in this case.
> > http://www.educarex.es/linexcolegios/
>
> Interesting.
>
> Unfortunatly there are no screenshots from the different desktops, so I cannot
> really tell how the three desktops differ... can you explain?

Hi, there is a small menu under the upper banner, you can click on
"Inicio Escritorio infantil Escritorio ciclo 1 y 2 de Primaria
Escritorio ciclo 3 Aplicaciones en barras Documentación LinExEdu"
That means in english:
"Home Kinder_desktop, 6-10_years_desktop 11-12_years_Destkop
Available_Applications Documentation LinexEdu(Education metapackages)"
So, 2nd, 3rd and 4th link will show you the three available desktops.

Regards.