Re: CUPS printing question

Am Mittwoch 05 September 2007 14:21 schrieb nigel barker:
> Sorry for the weak and helpless question. Don't hurt me!

Dear Nigel,

there is no stupid questions, there's only stupid answers.
Even more embarassing it is that I don't even have any answers for this
issue. Is it in Bugzilla? Maybe you need to be part of a specific group
to use the printer? What devices are showing up if you connect your
printer (dmesg) and what owners do these devices belong to?

Kind regards
Ralf