Re: via thin client pxe fails after upgrade

Ronny Aasen wrote:
Read all logs. no hints in there. ?
does it request an ip ? does it get it ?
if it does get one, does it request the pxelinux.0 file with tftp? does it get it ?

giving the full output of all that goes down before the hang would help troubleshoot.

Thanks Ronny
I discovered by accident that re-setting the CMOS will allow them to boot once or twice, then they go back to not working. They don't request an IP address (syslog on ltspserver). They behave as though disconnected. What other log should I be looking at?

nigel