LTSP e DRBL toghether ?

Hi all, I was wondering if the service DRBL
(http://drbl.sourceforge.net/) and LTSP can coexist together on the
same server and on the same web.
They work in a similar way with a different scope: LTSP use the server
power calculation, DRBL use the client power calculation.
LTSP is perfect to use with old computer but it will be a waste on a
powerfull client
vieceversa
DRBL is perfect to take advantage of the clent calculation power without.

Do you think is possible?
Did debian-edu ever consider also the use of DRBL?

In the school where I'm going to use skolelinux there will be 10 new
computers and same old computer.
A not omogeneous computer room.

Thankyou.