Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status" by SteffenJoeris

Hi,

On Friday 29 June 2007 10:59, Steffen Joeris wrote:
> The sarge based release is *NOT* called venus. Venus was the 1.0, not the
> 2.0 release.

So what's the name of the 2.0 release? It's a wiki, you can fix it :)

> I also thought we would go for having our bugs and release
> blockers in bugzilla.

Sure. But I think your confusing/mixing ../Status and ../Status/Etch now :)

> At least, this is the only place, where I look for
> them. I also find the StatusEtch page quite outdated and I have to saythat
> last time I looked at the Status page, there was some other stuff, which I
> considered not useful.

I'm all for removing those parts of the Status/Etch page, which are (better)
tracked in bugzilla. But there are quite some issue only documented on that
wikipage, which are not in bugzilla. Just removing them (which you havent
done..) is wrong.

regards,
	Holger