Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status" by SteffenJoeris

Hi,

On Sunday 24 June 2007 13:27, Debian Wiki wrote:
> The following page has been changed by SteffenJoeris:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status
>
> The comment on the change is:
> out of date

That page was not out of date, but perfectly correct.

Sarge _is_ our current release (and the documented bug in the page was also
useful) and the status of etch page was also linked. So that page perfectly
describes the current Status of Debian-Edu, as the page name implies.

Therefore I restored the page to it's previous content.

regards,
	Holger