Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status" by SteffenJoeris

Hi
> On Sunday 24 June 2007 13:27, Debian Wiki wrote:
> > The following page has been changed by SteffenJoeris:
> > http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status
> >
> > The comment on the change is:
> > out of date
>
> That page was not out of date, but perfectly correct.
>
> Sarge _is_ our current release (and the documented bug in the page was also
> useful) and the status of etch page was also linked. So that page perfectly
> describes the current Status of Debian-Edu, as the page name implies.
>
> Therefore I restored the page to it's previous content.
The sarge based release is *NOT* called venus. Venus was the 1.0, not the 2.0
release. I also thought we would go for having our bugs and release blockers
in bugzilla. At least, this is the only place, where I look for them.
I also find the StatusEtch page quite outdated and I have to saythat last time
I looked at the Status page, there was some other stuff, which I considered
not useful.

Cheers
Steffen