Fwd: Re: [Hexperides] Re: new category for menu specs of freedesktop

Here is Enrique Zanardi's opinion. He is a mEDUXa's team member (Debian dev)

----------  Mensaje reenviado  ----------

Subject: Re: [Hexperides] Re: new category for menu specs of freedesktop
Date: Martes, 29 de Mayo de 2007 16:03
From: Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@atlantux.com>
To: hexperides@listas.hispalinux.es

Este es el resumen de los ltimos correos enviados a la lista de correo del
 proyecto HeXprides

On Tue, May 29, 2007 at 12:06:11PM -0300, Dario Rapisardi wrote:
> Este es el resumen de los últimos correos enviados a la lista de correo del
> proyecto HeXpérides
>
> On Tuesday 29 May 2007 09:58:43 José L. Redrejo Rodríguez wrote:
> > Excellent synopsis. Of course, I fully agree with your comments. So
> > maybe it's time to start asking a "little kids" or something similar
> > (english spoken people could choose the right word for it) category for
> > Education in freedesktop.
>
> Yes, that looks good. But instead of "little kids", some word
> specifying "people not yet able to read" or something like that (I don't
> know what word could be that in english). in order to think also in all the
> adults that go to school to learn how to read/write.

The word is "illiterate", but IMHO, the "little kids" category should
contain software for immature people, not just illiterate. Programs
like "gcompris", that may be too infantile for an adult.

--
Enrique Zanardi					ezanardi@atlantux.com