Re: new category for menu specs of freedesktop

Mandag 28 mai 2007 19:17, skrev Ejercicios Resueltos (Grupo CPD):
> What do you think? I think that, since it is a little proposal, we
> can use to begin to collaborate with other edu distros.

I think this is a good idea.

To make a menu spec is important and difficult. It's especially
important for teachers to provide simplified menu's for pupils in lower
grades, letting the menu grow when pupils entering higher grades.

Just as a motivation, Trolltech has previously sponsored Guademy 2007[1]
in Spain, promoting co-operation between KDE and GNOME projects. This
is in the spirit of the Portland project[2]:

1. http://dot.kde.org/1175036316/
2. http://portland.freedesktop.org/wiki/

I see that it's a own kde-edu day[3] at aKademy 2007 focusing on
co-operation. Your input (by e-mail?) to that effort José will be
appreciated.

3. http://akademy2007.kde.org/codingmarathon/schoolday.php

Best regards

Knut Yrvin