Re: new category for menu specs of freedesktop

El lun, 28-05-2007 a las 17:17 +0000, Ejercicios Resueltos (Grupo CPD)
escribió:
> Hola José Luis,
>
> I have talked about the propposal we want to send to freedesktop about the new
> category to be included in menu specs, related with education and little
> kids, to:
>
> Guadalinex
> Lliurex
> Edubuntu
> MAX
> KDE-edu
>
> they are considering the idea to support it. We have only to write on the
> Freedesktop mailing list. We can begin by writing down the e-mail and send it
> to them to see if they join. Then, we can send it to freedesktop.
>
> What do you think? I think that, since it is a little proposal, we can use to
> begin to collaborate with other edu distros.
>
> Saludos

Of course I agree and you can add LinEx to that list. I only have one
remaining doubt: Will one category be enough? We had to add some more
that were not available. We found this list:
http://standards.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/latest/apa.html
and we needed to add things like Education;Religion, Education;Finances
(or Vocational teaching) or Education;Spanish (or language science, not
foreign language). So maybe Little Kids is not enough.

Regards.
José L.