Re: We need to check the non-free packages on the DVD

[Holger Levsen]
> And I am also so stupid to further follow up on this :-)

I guess the easy way out is to just drop the ones you propose to drop.
It is best done by adding 'Avoid' lines in the tasks.

When that is said, I believe Holgers analysis is based on flawed
assumptions at least regarding java, because if that was true, Debian
could not distribute gcc and sun java together.  But I am not prepared
to spend time investigating nor convincing Holger, so the easy way out
is just to drop the packages from the DVD.  I believe it is the only
non-free package in our task list.  The rest seem to be pulled in as
alternative dependencies.

Friendly,